CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgia girl Leah Holley can't quite explain how she allowed herself to be goaded into taking a marriage-improvement class, especially one that promises to whip her into a submissive Christian wife. Sure, her marriage may be flagging a bit, but the whole idea of bolstering it with archaic man-pleasing techniques seems like a joke-until suddenly the tricks seem to work wonders. Could her relatives' fundamentalist religious beliefs be true? Just when Leah vows to stop snickering and be truly sincere in her efforts to love, hor, and respect her husband at all times, forever, matter what, she learns their relationship is in a darker place than she had thought, and that he has spent the entire past year-right in the middle of their living room-involved in something that causes her to fear she will never again feel secure within the walls of her own home.
- Author BiographyKim Foster's work has appeared in Bellevue Literary Review, Natural Bridge, Apalachee Review, Atlanta Parent, and Curve, among other publications. A wife and a mother of two, she is a native of the Atlanta area who now resides in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Author(s)Kim Foster
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.