Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionA SURROGATE DILEMMA tells the story of Andrew Noble, heir to the Noble Speciality Foods business. After leaving university he spends a year travelling the world then returns to the UK and takes up a position in Marketing in an electronics firm where over the next few years he builds his career eventually becoming Marketing Manager. But after that period of time there he believes that he is w ready to enter his family business in a position of some importance. However his father who heads the family firm disagrees and insists that he runs ather business before joining Noble Speciality Foods and to this end arranges for Andrew to go to Africa to run a business there, learning the ins and outs of being head of a company, before allowing him to join the family business with an eventual view to him to succeeding him as Managing Director. Although reluctant but realising he has option, Andrew agrees and soon discovers the trials and tribulations of being head of a business, especially one located in Zambia. However he quickly settles into the life there becoming a member of golf, tennis and ex-pats clubs and enjoys his rather privileged life, while also discovering that attractive female company is t too difficult to find. Returning to England almost three years later, wiser, more experienced and w ready to enter the family company, he rapidly settles into his destined role in the firm. He also meets and marries Becky and they have a charmed and delightful life together - until they decide to start a family. The book weaves together Andrew's business activities with the challenging and intimate experience of surrogacy that he and Becky undertake with their friend Linda. However ne of the three people involved anticipate the outcome that follows from their fateful decision.
- Author(s)Mike Upton
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.