CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of A Survey of American Thought is designed to introduce students of American history to the words that have shaped American political and social thought. Excerpts from key documents from the colonial period to the late twentieth century are included.
- Author BiographyDr. John C. Powell earned degrees at Oklahoma City University and Oklahoma State University. He is Dean of Faculty at Heritage Hall School in Oklahoma City, where he teaches history, art history, and philosophy.
- Author(s)John C Powell
- PublisherNew Forums Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Forums Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.