All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a survey of the Speech and Communication Studies areas of Communication, focusing on human communication through the transactional model of communication. It includes chapters on Interpersonal Communication as well as Public Speaking, Intercultural, and Small Group/Organizational Communication. Homework and/or classroom exercises are provided.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Griffin first taught this human communication survey course in 1980 and has taught it on a continual basis at the University of Guam since 1988. He also teaches the individual classes that provide the basis of information for the different sections of this book. He is currently a member of the Institute for General Semantics.
- Author(s)Michael A. Griffin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight681 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.