A Survey of Mathematics with Applications by Dennis C. Runde, Christine D. Abbott, Allen R. Angel (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $306.58+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $168.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses covering general topics in math course, often called liberal arts math, contemporary math, or survey of math. Everyday math, everyday language. The Tenth Edition of A Survey of Mathematics with Applications continues the tradition of showing students how we use mathematics in our daily lives and why it's important, in a clear and accessible way. With straightforward language, detailed examples, and interesting applications, the authors ensure n-majors will relate to the math and understand the mathematical concepts that pervade their lives. With this revision, an expanded media program in MyMathLab, and a new workbook further build upon the tradition of motivating and supporting student learning. Also available with MyMathLab MyMathLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and engage with media resources to help them absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. NEW! This edition's MyMathLab course provides additional tools to help with understanding and preparedness. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab(TM) & Mastering(TM) does t come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab & Mastering, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information. If you would like to purchase boththe physical text and MyLab & Mastering, search for: 0134115767 / 9780134115764 * A Survey of Mathematics with Applications plus MyMathLab Student Access Card -- Access Code Card Package Package consists of: 0134112105 / 9780134112107 * A Survey of Mathematics with Applications 0321431308 / 9780321431301 * MyMathLab -- Glue-in Access Card 0321654064 / 9780321654069 * MyMathLab Inside Star Sticker
- Author BiographyAllen Angel received his BS and MS in mathematics from SUNY at New Paltz. He completed additional graduate work at Rutgers University. He taught at Sullivan County Community College and Monroe Community College, where he served as chairperson of the Mathematics Department. He served as Assistant Director of the National Science Foundation at Rutgers University for the summers of 1967 - 1970. He was President of The New York State Mathematics Association of Two Year Colleges (NYSMATYC). He also served as Northeast Vice President of the American Mathematics Association of Two Year Colleges (AMATYC). Allen lives in Palm Harbor, Florida but spends his summers in Penfield, New York. He enjoys playing tennis and watching sports. He also enjoys traveling with his wife Kathy. Christine Abbott received her undergraduate degree in mathematics from SUNY Brockport and her graduate degree in mathematics education from Syracuse University. Since then she has taught mathematics at Monroe Community College and has recently chaired the department. In her spare time she enjoys watching sporting events, particularly baseball, college basketball, college football, and the NFL. She also enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and reading Dennis Runde has a BS degree and an MS degree in Mathematics from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and Milwaukee, respectively. He has a PhD in Mathematics Education from the University of South Florida. He has been teaching for more than twenty-five years at State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota. His interests include reading, history, fishing, canoeing, and cooking. He and his wife Kristin stay busy keeping up with their three sons-Alex, Nick, and Max.
- Author(s)Allen R. Angel,Christine D. Abbott,Dennis C. Runde
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2105 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.