All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this classic of scientific literature, the Nobel Laureate and creator of the quantum revolution explores the ideas intrinsic to physics. Planck's clear, simple presentation is accessible t only to the scientific community but also to other readers. He concludes with an engrossing step-by-step narrative of his development of quantum theory. 1925 edition.
- Author BiographyGerman physicist Max Planck (1858-1947) was the founder of quantum theory and awarded the 1918 Nobel Prize in Physics.
- Author(s)Max Planck
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.