All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing saddled with a terrible supervisor can turn even the best job into a nightmare. Unfortunately, t every boss is the great symbol of managerial perfection one would hope for. In fact, more people than t consider themselves stuck with a bad boss. But short of remaining miserable or quitting a job, what can be done about it? A Survival Guide for Working with Bad Bosses provides readers with savvy, practical advice for coping with managers and supervisors who are mean, incompetent, unethical, and worse. The book includes powerful strategies for t only working with -- but thriving under -- such bad boss types as: * The Great Betrayers -- how to defend yourself against a corporate backstabber * The Kw-Nothing Bosses -- what to do when a boss is clueless * The Bad Communicators -- how to respond when a boss is consistently unclear Whether a boss is high-strung, incompetent, or a power-mad tyrant, this book has the solution.
- Author BiographyGini Graham Scott is the founder and director of Changemakers and Creative Communications & Research. She wrote the Work it Right! column for the Oakland Tribune. Scott is the author of 35 books, including A Survival Guide for Working with Humans.
- Author(s)Gini Graham Scott
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date15/07/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.