All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated for 2017. The only Cami guidebook written by a person who works as a guide on the Cami and who gets to walk regularly to Santiago de Compostela. A Survival Guide to the Portuguese Cami in Galicia will t only provide you with simple, concise and to-the-point information about the route you are following, but will also help you understand and appreciate Spanish idiosyncrasy, which is usually the most intriguing, and at times frustrating, part of a trip for travellers. This is also a guidebook that provides insider insight and information about the Cami; information on where you are walking, why you are looking at things and how to make the most of your experience; all that stuff that is t readily available to travellers from abroad. In a nutshell, this is a guidebook written by a Spanish pilgrim for pilgrims from abroad. Please te that this guidebook only covers the last section of the Portuguese Cami, the part that crosses Galicia in Spain. It does t cover any of the stages in Portugal.
- Author BiographyJeffery Barrera currently works as a guide on both the Portuguese and French Caminos de Santiago. Since 2013 he has walked the Galician section of the Camino 30 times; and in 1994 he walked to Santiago de Compostela from the French border. Because he gets to walk the Camino on a regular basis, he does not have to rely on other people for updates. Jeffery Barrera is also the author of A Survival Guide to the Camino in Galicia and A Survival Guide to the Prado Museum. Please visit www.barrerabooks.com for information about the author and his books.
- Author(s)Jeffery Barrera
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.98
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.86
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.