All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionSweet and incent describes some women, but scandalous and sexy describes others. Some ladies think they have it all, while others kw they have it all and then some. Is it possible to enjoy friends, family and work? Can you discover who you are as a person while being a good friend and lover? A Sweet Taste in Your Mouth is the story of five friends discovering themselves while searching for the sweetness of life. Lillian is married with children and struggling to deal with her husband's on-going affairs. Alexis is secretly dating a very handsome man and afraid to ackwledge their relationship. Candy is in love with a man engaged to ather woman and secretly trying to get pregnant for him. Shann has caught the taste of the finer things in life, has a sponsor, and uses the Shann system of working men. Imani is single and struggling with her lack of companionship amidst her girlfriends' active social calendars. Their spot is a bar in the middle of town with a cast of regulars, but every Thursday night, they own the place. The ladies meet, eat, and sip drinks weekly at their favorite spot talking about every bite, lick, and taste of life while plotting on men. Throughout all their adventures, the friends kw they will always have each other. These sexy, sassy, and seductively sweet women live, work, and play in the city of New Orleans. The question remains Will everyone get to the sweet spot of life?
- Author BiographyAnaya Kay is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. She is a graduate of McDonogh #35 Senior High School and Xavier University of Louisiana. Anaya believes life is all about the adventure. She enjoys travelling, family, and reading. Anaya continues to live in New Orleans with her adorable Yorkie.
- Author(s)Anaya Kay
- PublisherEllzee Jones Choix
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEllzee Jones Choix
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.