All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- Author(s)Guy Davenport
- PublisherNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication07/12/1993
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight350 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Author BiographyAs Bruce Bawer wrote in Bookforum, the late Guy Davenport (1927-2005) left behind an oeuvre that is one long lesson in the history of civilization, and to read any part of it-story, essay, or translation-is to be enthralled by his unflagging intellectual energy and engagement. His books include The Geography of the Imagination, The Death of Picasso, Herakleitos and Diogenes, A Table of Green Fields, The Cardiff Team, DaVinci's Bicycle, and many more.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.