All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe spectre of the French Revolution--the rumbling of the death carts, thethud of the guillotine, the ferocious mobs and the storming of the Bastille--isvividly portrayed in this lavish BBC production, complete with a full cast andstirring music. Dickens' epic tale is a listening experience to betreasured.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens (1812-1870) was born in Portsmouth, England, and spent most of his life in London. When he was twelve, his father was sent to debtor's prison and he was forced to work in a boot polish factory, an experience that marked him for life. He became a passionate advocate of social reform and the most popular writer of the Victorian era.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Weight378 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.