A Tale of Two Cities (stage version) by Charles Dickens, Mike Poulton (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bold new adaptation of Dickens' classic vel. An epic story of love, sacrifice and redemption amidst horrific violence and world changing events, interweaving one family's intensely personal drama with the terror and chaos of the French Revolution. This version of A Tale of Two Cities premiered at the Royal and Derngate, Northampton in March 2014.
- Author BiographyMike Poulton has written many successful translations and adaptations, including Ibsen s Rosmersholm, Schiller s Don Carlos, Luise Miller and Wallenstein, and Chaucer s The Canterbury Tales, Malory s Morte D Arthur, and Hilary Mantel's Wolf Hall and Bring Up the Bodies for the RSC. Charles Dickens (1812-1870) was an English writer and social critic who is generally regarded as the greatest novelist of the Victorian period.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens,Mike Poulton
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.