Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionA Taoist Trader applies principles of ancient philosophy to modern markets, helping a reader to navigate their stormy waters. Don't let the word philosophy fool you; this is very practical book, addressing the most pressing issues that every trader and investor encounters. The book addresses three major aspects of trading: <ul><li>Understanding the inner workings of the market </li><li>Understanding thought process and guiding emotions of other traders </li><li>Understanding and controlling your mindset and actions</li></ul> It shows a reader what the market is, what forces move it and how they act; what their motives and intentions are and how to read them; how they are trying to influence us and how to stay safe and profit from the action. It teaches how to condition your mind to act in a disciplined cold-blooded fashion. Taoist principles create the canvas that we use to combine these concepts and beliefs in a clear well-structured trading approach that governs your actions and gives you inner strength to follow the right course. A Taoist Trader describes situations and problems you will face in your daily interactions with capital markets. It gives you clear recipes to use in those situations. It shows you trader's routines and teaches how to design them. No matter which trading vehicle or a time frame you choose, this book will create solid foundation for your trading approach.
- Author BiographyVadym is a full-time professional stock trader, teacher, and author of Techniques for Tape Reading (2003), The Master Profit Plan (2005) and 111 Trades (2011). He is the founder of RealityTrader.com, a hands-on training company, working with a global community of individuals to achieve high levels of trading success. Vad is a professional trader and an international private trading mentor responsible for turning around the trading careers of thousands of trader. He has also published articles and interviews in industry magazines, corporate product newsletters and trading forums.
- Author(s)Vadym Graifer
- PublisherReality Trader Services
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReality Trader Services
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.