Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
About this product
- Description***visit andrewlenn.co.uk and subscribe to the newsletter to hear about new releases before anyone else*** Andrew Lenn is a rising star of horror. - Iain Rob Wright, author of the Hell on Earth series On tonight's menu, brought to you by Andrew Lenn. We have a collection of short stories, each tailored to give you A Taste of Fear. Something small to whet your appetite. For starters we have: Bite - A lone survivor in a zombie apocalypse Killing Christmas - A man who loses his mind over the festive season. Apartment 2B - A taxidermist who decides that it may be time to make his wife, his art. On the main course we have: Hunger - A cellar dweller who is looking for something, or someone to feed on. Silent Scream - A group of campers who are soon to be hunted. Meet Victor - A children's horror tale about a haunted house. Twins - Two sisters who invent a game, and they want people to play with. Lake - Two lovers who are trying to escape, but can they? Bad Day - The tale of a man who's had too much. Eventually, he will snap. For desserts we have: Bonus stories from Georgia Lenn. Dolls With Human Hair. Tomorrow Night. I am the monster in the dark. We hope you enjoy your meal and leave here with A Taste of Fear. Please, come back soon.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lennon is the author of A Life to Waste, Keith and Twisted Shorts. He has featured in numerous anthologies and is successfully becoming a recognised name in horror and thriller writing. Andrew is a happily married man living in the North West of England with his wife Hazel & their children. Andrew grew up in Ormskirk, which is a small market town. During his school years he enjoyed writing stories. These were kept locked away at home because he did not have the confidence to show the outside world. Having always been a big horror fan, Andrew spent a lot of his time watching scary movies or playing scary games, but it wasn't until his mid-twenties that he developed a taste for reading. His wife, also being a big horror fan, had a very large Stephen King collection which Andrew began to consume. Once hooked into reading horror, he started to discover new authors like Thomas Ligotti & Ryan C Thomas. It was while reading work from these authors that he decided to try writing something himself and there came the idea for A Life to Waste He enjoys spending his time with his family and watching or reading new horror.
- Author(s)Andrew Lennon,Georgia Lennon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.