All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionCurious about a raw food diet but t ready to dive in headfirst or just wanting to eat more fruits and vegetables? This book is perfect for you! Learn fun, easy and exciting staples from a low-fat raw fooder's menu: smoothies and salads. A Taste of Raw Food: 7 Days of Smoothies 'n' Salads features seven smoothie and seven salad recipes. From Dates with Bananas 'n' Apples to Pizza Salad with Savory Marinara Sauce and Sunflower Seed Cheese, this book offers well-combined sweet and savory recipes that are delicious and simple to prepare! Also explore the basics about a low-fat raw food diet and learn about counting calories, staple foods and food combining. A Taste of Raw Food: 7 Days of Smoothies 'n' Salads is your ticket to the fast track to making dietary change and improving your health!
- Author BiographyBrian Rossiter discovered the magic and power of raw food in green smoothies. His life quickly changed upon enjoying these meals in 2010, with Brian going vegan and then low-fat, fruit-based raw vegan. He's experienced many health benefits on a raw diet with regular exercise. Along his raw food journey, Brian discovered a calling: to spread the word about a low-fat, fruit-based raw vegan lifestyle. This newfound passion and desire birthed his website, Fruit-Powered.com, and propelled him to write Alive!, a book designed to help anyone transition to this lifestyle, and A Taste of Raw Food: 7 Days of Smoothies 'n' Salads.
- Author(s)Brian Rossiter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.