All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionRedesigned with a fresh, modern presentation, the 30th anniversary edition of this classic cookbook layers superbly reseached recipes with informative essays on the dishes' rich historical and cultural contexts. With more than 200 recipes for everything from borscht to bliny, from salmon coulibiac to beef stew with rum, from marinated mushrooms to walnut-honey-filled pies, this mouthwatering assortment truly exhibits the best that Russian cooking has to offer. The book has been revised and updated with a new preface that considers the changes in Russian culinary culture since its original publication and offers a dozen delectable new recipes, such as onion dumplings, horseradish vodka, and whipped raspberry mousse.
- Author BiographyDarra Goldstein is a professor of Russian, the food editor at Russian Life magazine, and the founding editor of the quarterly Gastronomica: The Journal of Food and Culture, published by University of California Press. She is an award-winning cookbook author, including Baking Boot Camp at the CIA, The Georgian Feast , and The Winter Vegetarian. She lives in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Willcox and Harriet Adsit Professor of Russian Darra Goldstein
- PublisherEdward & Dee
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdward & Dee
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight726 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.