CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis should be a revelation for mathematics undergraduates. Having evolved from Runde's tes for an introductory topology course at the University of Alberta, this essential text provides a concise introduction to set-theoretic topology, as well as some algebraic topology. It is accessible to undergraduates from the second year on, and even beginning graduate students can benefit from some sections. The well-chosen selection of examples is accessible to students who have a background in calculus and elementary algebra, but t necessarily in real or complex analysis. In places, Runde's text treats its material differently to other books on the subject, providing a fresh perspective.
- Author(s)Volker Runde
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2005. Corr. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.