Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ahmed moves to Nova Scotia from his native Kuwait, he wants a pet. Instead he gets to help save an endangered bird, the piping plover.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Bailey is a food and gardening writer with a passion for the diverse and abundant fields, forests, and waters of the Maritimes. She writes for Canadian Farmers' Almanac and National Wildlife Federation and blogs regularly at www.greenbetty.ca.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Bailey
- PublisherNimbus Publishing Ltd
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNova Scotia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNimbus Publishing Ltd
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width174 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.