Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionDana Duncan sets out for a peaceful overnight hike in to Marion Lake in the Mount Jefferson Wilderness Area of Oregon when a strange lightning storm strikes leaving her seemingly alone in a familiar place but an unkwn time. Now Dana begins a different sort of journey than the one she had planned for: a journey to survive in a time and place where humankind longer exists and Mother Earth has reclaimed what is rightfully hers. She must survive the wilderness while searching for clues as to where she is and where to find safety. Along the way she finds destruction, a four-legged hero, a fellow traveler and finally; true happiness.
- Author BiographyThe author was born and raised on a farm in the Cascade foothills near Silverton, Oregon. Many childhood weekends were spent with the family, driving the back roads and logging roads in the surrounding Cascade Mountains in search of waterfalls, rocks, wildflowers, wildlife, and scenic vistas. Actual hiking came much later in life but will always be an activity near and dear to my heart.
- Author(s)Diane Krenz Lynch
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)David R Krenz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.