Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
About this product
- DescriptionEco-Guides are trendy, stylish books that give school-age readers realistic and practical advice on how they can live an eco-conscious life, right w. And that action can be taken by themselves, with their family, or as part of a school or community group. In this book, readers learn how to grow things in even the smallest of spaces, source eco-friendly food, think about water, energy and packaging waste, and prepare delicious dishes.
- Author BiographyDr Jen Green worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer who has written over 200 books for children, on geography, the environment, history, natural history, and other subjects. Her Heinemann-Raintree title on Sustaining Our Natural Resources was selected in 2011 for the Junior Library Guild's SLJ Curriculum Levels program.
- Author(s)Jen Green
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEco Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.