All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionHuman physiology is the science of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of humans. Physiology unfolds the mystery of the functions of the body system and individual organs. The basic physiological functions include provision of oxygen and nutrients, removal of metabolites and other waste products, maintenance of blood pressure and body temperature, locomotor functions and sensory functions, reproduction, and intellectual functions. Amply illustrated this book covers all the aspects of human physiology.
- Author(s)H. Gurumurthy,H. K. Makari,H. S. Ravi Kumar Patil,S. V. Sowmya
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.