Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA Textbook of Pharmaceutical Mircobiology consists of five sections divided into twelve chapters. The first section deals with the scope, history and classification of microorganisms. The next two sections describe the nutrients and isolation of microorganisms, microbial genetics and sterilization techniques. The fourth section gives the details of basic of immulogy and microbial assays and the final section contains relevant experiments. Key features:* Covers microorganism structure and their functions, well defined classifications of microorganisms and microbial genetics.* Includes sterilization processes in laboratory as well as in hospitals and control cross infections in hospitals.* Content is explained diagrammatically.* In depth coverage of staining techniques of bacteria.* Basics of immulogy: history, different antibodies classes, antigen-antibody reactions, hypersensitivity reactions, and immulogical tolerance.* Explains gene transfer, replication, transcription and translation processes.
- Author(s)Prahlad Singh Mehra
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.