All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive textbook on reliability and maintenance engineering. This book covers:* The concept, importance, and function of maintenance engineering.* Organisational setup and record keeping.* Corrosion.* Safety.* Hazards and fault tree analysis.* Housekeeping practice.* Incentive payments.* Reliability and availability of engineering systems.* Computerized maintenance information systems.* Total productive maintenance.* Lubrication.* Inspection and testing in maintenance engineering.* Assets management; lean maintenance and application of different techniques in maintenance.* Manpower planning and training.* Fault diagsis and condition monitoring.* Spare parts management and quality control.* Budgets.* Maintenance effectiveness, performance evolution and audit.* Maintenance of mechanical, electrical, process and service equipment.* Machine failure, development of a preventive maintenance schedule, breakdown time distribution and trouble shooting.
- Author(s)Manna Alakesh
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight610 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.