Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores philosophical, sociological, and democratic approaches to organization. Bevir offers a humanist and historicist perspective, arguing that people creatively make and remake organizations in particular contexts. By highlighting the meaningful and contingent nature of action, he reexamines the concepts of state, nation, network, and market, and he calls for democratic invations.
- Author BiographyMark Bevir is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Berkeley, and the author of a number of books, including Democratic Governance and Governance: A Very Short Introduction.
- Author(s)Mark Bevir
- PublisherGlobal, Area and International Archive
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in Governance
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal, Area and International Archive
- Out-of-print date09/09/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.