Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen years after Robert Kincaid and Francesca Johnson have agreed that their swift, passionate and deep love affair must end, they are still thinking of each other. Robert has never married, but continued his madic life as a photographer. He feels it is time to re-visit Roseman Bridge just to lay to rest his lingering love - t to SEE her as he doesn't wish to disturb the life she chose when she decided to stay with her husband and children. Francesca's husband has recently died and the children long left home. She takes her daily walk to Roseman and sees the back of a Landrover leaving - her heart stops for a second as she FEELS it was Robert. But he's gone. Meanwhile, teenager Carlisle feels it is time he looked for his biological father. His mother has never made a secret of the fact he was the result of a one-night stand. From the few details he has he tracks down Robert and introduces himself. Startled, but quite happy to have been a father, they have a few days to get to kw each other - before Robert dies of a heart attack. Francesca receives a letter informing her of his death.
- Author BiographyRobert James Waller lives on a remote ranch in the high desert mountains of Texas and pursues his interest in writing, photography, music, economics and mathematics. In his earlier days, he was a university professor.
- Author(s)Robert James Waller
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/05/2003
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight135 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- 1999zim200202 Nov, 2011by
A beautiful story of dreams and wanderlust!
A sequel that surpassed the original! This is a beautiful story of friendship, love and the search for meaning in life. A story of dreams and reality, both beautiful and heartbreaking.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.