All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAssembled by a missionary during the mid-19th century, this dictionary has an outstanding reputation. Practical and ntechnical, it offers a full sense of Tibetan words in their common usage. Each word is defined in terms of both its written and conversational usage. An English-Tibetan vocabulary offers pronunciations for hundreds of words.
- Author(s)H. A. Jaschke
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication12/05/2003
- Series TitleDover Language Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width135 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.