All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionFollow the path of eight individuals from Randolph New York who volunteered to defeat the rebel insurection of 1861. Their names and military actions are historically accurate, their personalities have been developed by the author. They fought in every major battle for the Army of the Potomac and suffered in the infamous Andersonville Prison.
- Author BiographyA retired businessman who has always had a strong interest in American History. He developed a hobby of researching the details of the average soldier's life during the Civil War period through his collection of period CDV's. His research led him to the 64th New York Infantry unit, one of the most active battle units during the Civil War. Many stories have been written about the Generals, Politicians and Battle strategies, but few about the struggles of the everyday soldier such as those from the small village of Randolph New York.
- Author(s)David L McGowan
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.