All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this engaging beginning-reader series, readers are given the chance to watch as four endangered or threatened baby animals grow up. Simple, short sentences and captivating photographs portray the life of each animal as it develops and learns to live independent of either its human caretakers or its natural parents. Supports the national science education standard Life Science as outlined by the National Academics of Science and endorsed by the National Science Teachers Association.
- Author BiographyJoan and Richard Hewett have collaborated on many books for children. The first book from this author-photographer team, Watching Them Grow: Inside a Zoo Nursery, was an ALA Notable book. The Hewetts live in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Joan Hewett,Richard Hewett
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Hewett
- Reading AgeTo 4
- Interest Age3-7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.