Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionLife can be beautiful and life can be difficult, however, the joy that comes after hard times is what we seek most. Many of us go through problems in our relationships, marriages or personal contacts, and sometimes our friends and family members does t have the answers we need to console our spirits. This book was design to bring joy, encourage many to enrich their self-esteem and bring laughter to those that hurt and need consolation. For those with domestic violence problems, I submit WHEN A MAN SLAPS A WOMAN HE LOVES, those who are concern with faith and how the world is going, I submit WHAT IS GOD'S PLAN? Lately, the headlines have been the violence and murder of young children, and I include WHEN A MOTHER LOSES A CHILD. Like many of us we struggle with what people think of us, and let their opinions make or break our goal planning, therefore I submit THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU, SO CHANGE THE NOTHING. Everyone is imperfect, and this chapter in particular encourages people to look for the greatness within while positively changing conditions around them. The other works included are, NO MORE LOVE?, and WHEN an EX BECOMES INSANE, and WHEN A WOMAN SPREDS HER LEGS. Everyday we are face with different circumstances, and each chapter or page you encourages and bring fulfillment to hearts seeking comfort, and love.
- Author BiographyRaymond Sturgis is one of the greatest writers of his generation with outstanding books that include: ACT LIKE A LADY, DO NOT THINK LIKE A MAN, A BLACK CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM, WHEN A BLACK WOMAN PRAYS, WHEN A BLACK MAN PRAYS, CHANGING THE BLACK WOMAN IN THE MIRROR, WHEN A BLACK MAN CRIES, and many, many more.
- Author(s)Raymond Sturgis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.