All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionIt takes a bad man to hunt evil If the assassin kwn only as Victor once had a moral compass, it is long since buried, along with his many victims. Yet some men are so evil even Victor accepts they must die for reasons other than just money. One such is Milan Rados, a former commander in the Serbian army who has escaped trial at The Hague to become a formidable criminal power. Tracking down and killing this brutal man will win Victor a reprieve for his own recent crimes on British soil. But Victor isn't the only one who wants Rados dead. A woman, whose family was butchered on the tyrant's orders, will do anything to see Rados' blood spilled on the sw of Eastern Europe. Now Victor has an unlikely ally - but an army stands between them and justice.
- Author BiographyTom Wood is a full-time writer born in Burton-on-Trent who now lives in London. After a stint as freelance editor and film-maker, he completed his first novel, The Hunter, which was an instant bestseller and introduced readers to a genuine antihero, Victor, an assassin with a purely logical view on life and whose morals are deeply questionable. A true man's man, like Victor, Tom is passionate about physical sport, being both a huge boxing fan and practising Krav Maga martial arts, which has seen him sustain a number of injuries. He has not, however, ever killed anyone.
- Author(s)Tom Wood
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleVictor
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/08/2016
- Weight578 g
- Width236 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.