All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMel and her mother, Cecily, kw what it's like to live rough, whether it's on the streets or in the apartment of an abusive man. When Cecily anunces that they've had eugh and that they are going to go home to her mother's, Mel dreams of security, a comfortable bed and a grandmother's love seem to be about to come true. But some mistakes cant be easily forgiven or erased. Her grandmother is t what Mel expects and a real home seems beyond her grasp. However, Mel's determination to rise above what fate has dealt is about to change that...
- Author BiographyCyndi Sand-Eveland has worked with children as a teaching assistant, freelance storyteller, children s library assistant, sign language interpreter, and ESL tutor. She lives on a farm outside of Nelson, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Cyndi Sand-Eveland
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTundra Books
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.