Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionJeremy Van Hijser finds he just cant keep himself out of the War of 1812, but everything is extremely personal this time. It's 1814 and the war between the United States and what would eventually be kwn as Canada has w been going on for two years. In Niagara, things have quieted down for a while, since the Americans withdrew and the British burned the American side of the Niagara River, from Lake Ontario to Lake Erie. But some groups of uncontrolled volunteers and Canadian traitors, meanwhile, are continuing to harass the citizens and assisting the Americans. Most average citizens would prefer to stay out of the conflict. One of these is Jeremy Van Hijser, a former farmer and w a trapper, just wishes to get on with his life but, like some friends of his, the war is t about to leave him alone. In the process of helping a neighbour's daughter seek justice, he is caught up in a seemingly never-ending pursuit of vengeance, t just his own, but that of others as well. This time, it threatens to take Jeremy's very soul as he fights his enemies on both sides of the border. He and his family become involved in the greatest battles of the war, while the two North American powers continue to battle for the land kwn as the Canadas.
- Author(s)Tony Vandermaas
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.