All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Toolkit for College Professors is designed to give new and established faculty members the skills they need in order to do their jobs more effectively. Combining case studies, scenarios, practical advice, and problem-solving activities, this book offers college professors a valuable resource for excelling in the classroom, lab, studio, library, and beyond.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Buller is dean of the Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College at Florida Atlantic University. He holds a doctorate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of ten books on academic leadership and numerous articles, including 131 on higher education administration. With Bob, he is senior partner in ATLAS Leadership Traini9ng and serves as a consultant to the Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia. Robert E. Cipriano has a doctor's degree from New York University. He has published five books, contributed chapters in three additional books, has published more than 170 journal articles and manuscript, has received more than nine million dollars in state and federal grants, and has been invited to present at more than 250 colleges and universities in the US, Asia, and the Middle east. He served as department chair for 28 of his 36 years in higher education.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Buller,Robert E. Cipriano
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight299 g
- Width149 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.