All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionAims to encourage mathematicians to illustrate their work and to help artists understand the ideas expressed by such drawings. This book explains the graphic design of illustrations from Thurston's world of low-dimensional geometry and topology. It presents the principles of linear and aerial perspective from the viewpoint of projective geometry.
- Author(s)George K. Francis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed 1987. 2nd printing 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.