All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.17Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionEverly Gray's past would have been laid to rest with her parents...if only she hadn't opened an old letter and unleashed long-hidden secrets. Now everything she believes in, everything she trusts, is gone. Except her genetic link to the secrets of an ancient poison-lethal, unless she finds the antidote. When those close to her are infected, and traditional medicine has run out of options, Everly's one hope is to learn the magic of Hawaiian shamanism, and to accept her gifts as a Kahuna healer. Free fall. No parachute. Until she learns to trust in the strength of who she is, and in the universal power of love.
- Author BiographyI have worked with energy, both as a yoga instructor and as a body worker for many years. When I left that profession, I was driven to write about energy and the paranormal. Many of the situations my heroines experience are created from my own encounters with energy, its power and possibilities. Today Bestselling Author of award winning women's fiction. All of my stories combine romance, mystery, and metaphysical elements. I live in North Carolina with my husband, whose TBR stack is taller than mine, and two felines who have been known to add entire pages to a manuscript without telling me.
- Author(s)L J Charles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.