All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a fictional account of an antiquarian tour in south Wiltshire, this title is presented a series of letters from a nephew (the pedestrian tourist) to his uncle in 1807.
- PublisherHobnob Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationSalisbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHobnob Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight295 g
- Width124 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.