All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionWill leave you smiling long after you've closed the last page. -Lori Wilde, New York Times bestselling author of The First Love Cookie Club Small towns, rugged cowboy heroes, and passion are a perfect combination when it comes to contemporary romance-just ask the many fans of Susan Wiggs, Robyn Carr, Lori Wilde, and Linda Lael Miller. Now newcomer Emma Cane joins their ranks, transporting readers to fictional Valentine, Colorado. In the first book in Cane's heartwarming and deliciously sexy series, a young woman with a painful past and a rancher who's stranger to heartbreak find love in a tiny western town kwn for happily-ever-afters...A Town Called Valentine.
- Author BiographyEmma Cane grew up reading, and soon discovered that she liked to write passionate stories of teenagers in space. Her love of passionate stories has never gone away, although today she concentrates on the heartwarming characters of Valentine, Colorado, a small town of her own creation nestled in the Rocky Mountains. Now that her three children are grown, Emma loves spending time crocheting and singing (although not necessarily at the same time), and hiking and snowshoeing alongside her husband, Jim, and two rambunctious dogs, Apollo and Uma. Emma also writes USA Today bestselling novels under the name Gayle Callen.
- Author(s)Emma Cane
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleValentine Valley
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight188 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.