All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn the course of a couple of years the township of Fitzroy Crossing in the remote Kimberley changed from a tiny frontier outpost, to a refugee camp with hundreds of people living in fringe camps in third world conditions. From this maelstrom a unique community emerged, with a strong ethos of cooperation and support amongst the various peoples of the Fitzroy Valley.
- Author(s)Steve Hawke
- PublisherMagabala Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBroome, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMagabala Books
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.