All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionLook to the stars for a whole new approach to market cycle forecasting A Trader's Guide to Financial Astrology is the definitive guide to trading market cycles based on astrological data. Written by a highly-respected technical analyst, this book makes the connection between the movements of planets and the volatility of the market. Readers can draw upon one hundred years of historical data as they learn how to spot correlations from the past, and refer to planetary and lunar data for the next five years as they shape their own strategy. The book covers the principles of astrological forecasting as applied to the financial markets, explaining what to watch for and how to interpret planetary and lunar activity, plus expert insight on everyday practical application. A study by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta determined that the U.S. stock markets tend to be negatively affected by geomagnetic storms, and the Royal Bank of Scotland demonstrated that a trading system based on the phases of the moon would have outperformed the market. A Trader's Guide to Financial Astrology shows traders how to tap into the planetary forces that influence market activity. Readers will: * Learn how planetary and lunar movements relate to the financial markets * Draw upon 100 years of historic correlations and five years of forecast data * Forecast long-term and short-term activity based on planetary relationships and lunar movement * Enter the markets at key turning points, using price patterns and other tools When integrated with technical trading patterns, astrology can be an effective way of shifting perspective and approaching the market differently. For traders who have always wanted to kw what to do when Mercury is in retrograde or the moon is new, A Trader's Guide to Financial Astrology provides information and insight from a leading market educator.
- Author BiographyLARRY PESAVENTO is a forty-year veteran trader. He is the author of nine books on trading. Currently he is a private trader for a large hedge fund. SHANE SMOLENY is the pack leader and founder of Wolftrader.net, which is dedicated to nonstop market forecasting and analysis.
- Author(s)Larry Pasavento,Shane Smoleny
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width186 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.