Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-destructive trading behavior. Every trader is guilty of it at some point -- even professional traders and seasoned veterans. Yet -- it's one factor every trader can alter, which can dramatically improve trading success. Now -- discover a range of effective techniques for changing emotional and behavioral patterns, from MSN Money columnist and best-selling author of The Psychology of Trading, Brett Steenbarger. Brett's t just a psychologist, he's a regular trader -- just like you -- so he kws firsthand that impulsive or irrational trading decisions result from more than just lack of discipline or good judgment. Over time, they become a vicious, destructive cycle. Now, learn to break that cycle, using Brett's simple techniques to help ...Dampen anxiety Reduce impulsive trading Develop positive self talk Brett's lively, amusing delivery and solid strategies will guide even the most over-confident or impulsive trader to: Control, eliminate, or diminish destructive behavior patterns. Improve investment performance. Develop an array of positive habits. Avoid negative practices associated with behavioral splits - and more! With complete online support materials -- the principles in this entertaining presentation will help you stop sabotaging your trades -- and can help you to succeed in many aspects of life.
- Author(s)Brett N. Steenbarger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Video
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketplace Books
- Weight666 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.