Consider these sponsored items
- AU $19.75Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe heart-rending and inspiring vel from the critically acclaimed author of NOT IF I SEE YOU FIRST. How can you have a future if you can't accept your past?Mel Hannigan doesn't have it easy. Mourning the death of her firework of a brother, facing the loss of three friendships that used to mean everything to her and struggling to deal with a condition that even her closest friends don't kw about. To protect herself and everyone else, Mel tries to lock away her heart, to live quietly without pain - but also without hope.Until the plight of an old friend, and meeting someone new, shows her that the risk is worth taking, that opening up to life - and who you really are - is what can make everything glorious... And that maybe Mel can discover a tragic kind of wonderful of her very own.A beautiful, captivating story about living with mental illness, and loving - even with a broken heart.
- Author BiographyNovelist Eric Lindstrom is a veteran of the interactive entertainment industry. His writing has been nominated for a BAFTA award for Best Videogame Screenplay in Tomb Raider: Legend, and a WGA award for Best Writing in a Videogame for Tomb Raider: Underworld. Not If I See You First was his debut novel.
- Author(s)Eric Lindstrom
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/12/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight380 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.