Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- Description'A Tramp Abroad' is a tale of Mark Twain's travels through Germany, the Alps, and Italy. It is full of humour and wry observations about the people, places and nationalities he encounters along the way. This is one of Twain's best (and funniest) travel books, and includes as an appendix Twain's famous essay 'The Awful German Language'.
- Author(s)Mark Twain
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.