All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionA Travel Guide to Jewish Europe introduces readers to areas that survived the devastating effects of the World War II and guides first-time and experienced European travellers to local Jewish neighbourhoods and historical sites. Kosher restaurants, historic synagogues and ancient monuments are detailed. It has new chapters on the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland that allow this updated book to combine practical travel information, intriguing stories and an enlightening investigation into Jewish contributions to European history. It is a perfect companion for those seeking their roots in Europe or for those searching for places where relatives and friends lived.
- Author BiographyBen G. Frank, a consultant to airlines and tourist offices, has travelled in Europe for twenty years gathering information and visiting Jewish communities. A member of numerous international press organisations, Frank has published articles in magazines and newspapers worldwide and is one of the most noted travel writers on Jewish communities and culture.
- Author(s)Ben G. Frank
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight890 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.