Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionVisit the book's website, TravelGuidePress.com, for additional information on WWII sites. The book itself describes over 100 museums and memorials in or near Rome, Florence, and Bologna, as well as locations in rural Italy. These sites are seldom mentioned in the standard guidebooks.
- Author BiographyAnne Saunders is a research associate at the College of Charleston (USA), where she taught for more than twenty years. Her other publications include the translation of a book on WWII combat in Tuscany, titled The Battle of Sommocolonia. Anne has a BA from Wellesley College, MA from Columbia University, and PhD from the University of South Carolina.
- Author(s)Anne Leslie Saunders
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.