All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBustling cities, ancient wonders and sw-peaked mountain ranges; the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros are an attractive destination for travellers (there's a reason why so many invaders have crossed the Narrow Sea over the centuries). This guidebook will escort you through a realm rich in culture, jaw-dropping natural beauty and Lannister gold; helping you to navigate a continent where the landscape shifts almost as often as the balance of political power. Whether you're looking to don your furs and follow in the footsteps of the First Men, spend an evening sharing summerwine (and a lot more besides) in Dorne, or simply root out the best 'Bowl o'Brown' in King's Landing; this travel companion has you covered. Created with you in mind, this book (based entirely on George R. R Martin's smash hit fantasy series) includes: 'Must See' best sights in the Seven Kingdoms (and beyond). Practical advice on getting around, where to stay and how to ensure you keep your head attached to your shoulders for the duration of your visit. An amusing and informative look at the history of the region for those wanting to learn more about their surroundings.No spoilers for those who are fans of the HBO show.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bettridge is an author who has written for the Atlantic and the Guardian.
- Author(s)Daniel Bettridge
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.