All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful selection of prayers from the writings of Baha'u'llah, the Bab and 'Abdu'l-Baha. Echoing the richly detailed style of a mediaeval Book of Hours, award-winning artist Rob Hain has embellished every page with beautiful hand-painted borders and original illustrations that reflect the diversity of the world of humanity.
- Author BiographyJuliet Mabey is the Publisher at Oneworld Publications, which she founded with her husband, Novin Doostdar. Rob Hain is a freelance artist and illustrator well known for his quirky, humorous, narrative style. Winner of a Civic Trust Award for his ceiling mural in Glasgow's Italian Centre, he has illustrated a number of books. He lives with his wife and four children in the Scottish Borders.
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content NoteIll
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rob Hain
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.