All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHume's comprehensive effort to form an observationally grounded study of human nature employs John Locke's empiric principles to construct a theory of kwledge from which to evaluate metaphysical ideas. A key to modern studies of 18th-century Western philosophy, the Treatise considers numerous classic philosophical issues, including causation, existence, freedom and necessity, and morality.
- Author(s)David Hume
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleDover Philosophical Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight417 g
- Width131 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.