All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionEmily Richardson stands at the precipice, a young girl on the threshold of life, but what can she really expect? This story, is the first of twelve enchanting shorts, fiction mingled with fact, tales of the accelerating and witty encounters Emily faces as she fumbles her way through the journey of ages, trying to find her true purpose. The finale will be a separate vel based on a true civil rights event of national significance. Each engagement will leave you in anticipation for the next complicated twist of fate that allows the young lady to explore life and challenge it, to find the keys to personal growth and success, to see her dreams come to fruition. Only when she begins to listen to those dreams does real transformation unfold. Emily learns many things during her journey, just as we all do. Chief among them is that there really is formula for living the life she secretly dreams about; however, if she simply accepts and welcomes life, bathing it in faith, prayer and perseverance, that life will reveal itself to her. Take this delightful walk with her, and through these words on a page, you will experience the joyful triumphs and the ever-failing fears as Emily allows her faith and the Universe to show her the way.
- Author BiographyNever doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead Cassandra L Richardson-Welch 's life emulsifies these words, for she is an overachiever and a dedicated servant who lives by this motto: Together, we can make a difference. The youngest of thirteen children, born to Pastor Julius C. and First Lady Eula E. (Wright) Richardson in Beckley, West Virginia in the 1960s she is an exemplary model of the rich family values instilled in her, the embodiment of hard work, integrity, and sincere faith. Her father was a coalminer for forty years while serving as pastor of one of the most notable congregations in the black church community in her small town, so leadership and service was naturally handed down like a good piece of an older sibling's clothing; her mother, an innovative domestic engineer, added something new and even more magnificent to the piece with each hand-me-down, until it eventually became something new and wonderful, a custom-tailored piece of love and advice that Cassandra applied wholeheartedly.
- Author(s)Cassandra L Welch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.