Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third installment in the Tropical Frontier series. The Gladesman, a disgusting, vile swamp dweller comes to Port Starboard - a tiny settlement on the rthwest shore of 1880's Lake Worth - and everything goes downhill from there. Because of him, however, the residents discover that Maggie Hooker, a black woman and the town's shopkeeper/postmistress, is the glue that holds the community together (yes, there was a black postmistress on Lake Worth, Fannie James, during that period).
- Author BiographyTim Robinson lives with his wife, Connie, in Indiantown, Florida.
- Author(s)Tim Robinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.