All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a short story about grief. It is a very heart warming story that will touch your heart. The book also contains helpful scriptures and hints that will help you to work through your grief.
- Author BiographyChaplain Faithe Reid-Liburd is a dynamic minister who counsels people who are grieving almost every day.She travels to preach at conferences, retreats and revivals. It is her goal to give strength to all those who need hope!
- Author(s)Faithe a Reid M S
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.